What happens After I Buy a Business
After your purchase has been completed and payment confirmed then we'll be in contact with you to let you know what the next steps will be. This will usually happen within 24 hours.
Each business is unique and so we can't give an exact generic list of things that happen. But what we can say is that over the next 4 weeks we will be preparing your business for launch as well as giving you tasks to do so that you can be ready to start running your business.
The following may happen after you have purchased a business:
- Initial contact & planning for launch
- Opening of suitable business structure
- Opening of business banking & payment gateways
- Preparation of the business for launch
- Completion & transfer of documentation
- Transfer of business assets e.g. Brand assets and logo
- Business launch
Typically this process will take 4 weeks but can be more or less depending on your location and the speed at which you can register a business + banking.
We will guide you at each and every step so that you know what needs to be done. We'll be there also to answer any questions and help you make decisions in an informed and impartial way.